Saturday, April 11, 2020

2 months and 1 day

It's true that this 2nd month is better. 
I find myself not feeling as down as before. 
I do not have much breakdown sessions as much as before. 
I guess I am better than before? Slowly healing. 

In addition, the painful feeling and the feeling of missing him are not that strong. 
It's still there but not as intense. 

That brings me to my next baby step. 
I have downloaded the app that brought us together. 
I was determined and successfully "unmatched" him. 
I no longer can see his profile or whether is he online on that app now.
Our first conversation is gone too. 

It's a good for me to restart everything. 
I have a plan to slowly remove him out of my life. 
Get rid of our conversations...
Get rid of his mum contact number...
Lastly, get rid of his contact number...
This way, I will never know when he comes online, what time did he sleep, was he chatting with someone else on whatsapp / telegram...

Even though I know all these doesn't matter to me anymore, somehow, I will still go check him out since it's within my reach. 
I guess I still have hope?
I hope that he would regret what he did. 
I hope we could be like what we were before the breakup.

No comments:

Post a Comment