Sunday, April 19, 2020

2 Months and 9 Days

I suddenly realised the reason that I might not be able to move on and stop thinking could be due to...
...I might still not be able to accept...
...That my choice is wrong.

I guess I really went through thoroughly with myself if I am ready to accept him for who he is and abel to accept him wholeheartedly seriously.
I guess that's the reason why I do not want to change my choice?
I do not see what's wrong with my choice. I don't feel that my choice is wrong.

Having said that, even if I do not think I made the wrong choice...maybe he doesn't think the same way too. You need 2 persons to work together in a relationship. No matter how much I think I made the right choice, if he doesn't think I am the right person for him, it doesn't change anything.

I can't change him,
I can't force him to accept or choose me.
There is nothing I can do. Given the fact that he wants to cut me off.

As time passes, I guess I will slowly realised that there is no point to still keep him in my heart.
Because it's pointless and useless.
The amount of effort and time I spent thinking about him now...he wouldn't know and wouldn't care at all. I know what I am doing now is redundant but I just can't help it.
I just need to grieve now. Do what I want to do. I guess it helps in healing.

Time will heal me.
Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment