Tuesday, April 7, 2020

1 month and 27 days

I feel that the 2nd month passed by faster.
I don’t feel as bad as the 1st month.
I really do hope that I truly feel that I am much better.
It’s not that I have hidden the bad feelings away hence thought I was better.

People always tell me that there will be someone out there who is better and is the right one for you.
I feel that it’s very hard for me to believe this statement is true.
I just feel that he was the one and I never want anyone else except him.
Even though he’s not perfect, but I am satisfied with him and he is perfect for me.
That could be the reason why I just don’t think anyone will be better than him, for me.
How is this going to happen? Time will heal everything, including this?

Even though I don’t feel the pain. I still have this question in my mind...
...like why wouldn’t he choose me.
I know I will never get the answer I need...
Or even if I actually have the answer already, my mind still choose not to accept it.
Not sure how do I even change this mindset. Time will heal everything, including this?

I have never asked for more.
I have never asked much.
All I wanted was someone who loves me for who I am, care for me and someone whom I can depend on. I don’t think I am asking for a lot?
Why is it so difficult to find someone like that?
Why do I have to go through all the pain that I have been through?
What went wrong?
What did I do and end myself up like that?
Could someone enlighten me?

No comments:

Post a Comment