Thursday, March 26, 2020

1 month and 16 days

One moment, I thought I was fine.
The next moment, tears started to roll down on my face.

I really miss him. I really do.
Despite what we went through, why do I still miss him?
It’s because I love him. I still do.

Each time I think back what has happened, I will ask myself...
Why did he choose to give up?
Why did he not choose me again?
Why did he not make me his constant choice?
Why didn’t he want to work things out with me?

He had a choice...and he chose to leave.

Maybe he thinks that he could find someone better out there.
Maybe he’s tired of trying and doesn’t want to do it anymore.
Maybe he doesn’t love me as much? Hence he could give up this relationship so easily.

Was our relationship a difficult one? I don’t think so.
Was our relationship a complicated one? I don’t think so.

If he didn’t love me as much, why did he even start the relationship?
Why did he even take this leap of faith in the first place?
Did he start this relationship just for fun?
If not, why didn’t he fight for me or for this relationship?

I’m so broken.
I’m not sure what to do.
All I want is to love someone, to be loved.
To find a soulmate and lead a simple and happy life.
Why is this so difficult?
I am not asking for a lot...

What should I do to recover from this heartache?

No comments:

Post a Comment