Saturday, August 16, 2014

Movies

天台:
I didn't manage to watch this movie the other time at the cinema. I came across this movie online and remembered that I have yet to watch it. I watched it just now and I wouldn't say it was a great movie because the plot was simple but I really like the 70s-80s concept. The scenes, clothing's, hairstyle, songs are so vintage. I really like that kind of style. In addition, the musical concept is also quite nice. The lyrics are fun and catchy. It's a really good idea. If only the plot is better, this movie will be a great HIT. 

Something I really dislike is the voice of the female lead. I know she's a Chinese from China so she has an accent hence the dubbing. Shouldn't they get a better one? The one being used is just weird and does not even match her face. I would rather they just use her original voice. 

Here's the link: 

I like to watch movies from this website as they provide HD version. :)

Passionate Goodbye:
I saw this trailer in the cinemas sometime back and saw that Lee Hong Ki is acting in this movie. I really like his acting ever since he acted in 原来是美男.

After watching this movie, it's exactly what I've expected. His acting is so good, especially those funny parts. He can pull it off so well.

This movie is really meaningful and touching. It started with a light tone with a few jokes here and there and then came the touching parts. Although the stories are all fictional, it's still so touching. I watched the last part twice. The part when each of the patients tells their own story before the concert.

No one close to me left me and went to heaven hence I will not understand that feeling. It just tells me that I have to really cherish whatever I have now. I must make my life meaningful and leave a mark in this world.

This left a deep impression on me -

"Sometimes a person could be asking you their last, final favour. So be nice and help people whenever you can."

A person may look perfectly fine but who knows what he/she is dealing with? Spread care and love to the society we are living in to make it a better place.

Here's the link, go watch it, it's really worth watching:
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/rockinon-heavens-door-2013

And I have gotten the OST for this movie, the main song - JUMP - just made it onto my top rated list. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment