Sunday, August 10, 2014

Same thing happens over and over again

For the past one/two weeks, it has been raining heavily in the (late) afternoon. Hence, there is no way for me to go for a jog in my neighbourhood as the ground will be wet unless the sun is out immediately. Therefore, I haven't been able to go for a jog for about one week plus already. 

When the weather became better yesterday, I finally thought that I can finally go for a jog in the evening. However, red monster came and totally ruined my plan. 

It's always like that. For quite a few times already, when I planned to go for a jog, red monster will just come and visit me. I prefer not to exercise during that period because I just feel uncomfortable about it. I know I continued to play netball and have PE lessons back then when I was having school but that's because I have no choice. I always feel super uncomfortable and disgusted when I have to exercise during that time of the month. 

I'm quite lucky that for my past 3 overseas trips with my friends, red monster didn't come visit me. I just feel that it's super inconvenient because unlike Singapore, you won't be able to find clean toilets easily overseas. I will get super pissed if that happens and if it clashes with water activities that was planned ahead, I will be even super pissed. Like seriously. SUPER SUPER PISSED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment