Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Press on.

Finally done with the deadlines....just 2 more to go before reading week starts and finals will begin! I was super stressed when the deadlines came one after another, consecutive some more. X.X

The upcoming 2 deadlines are quite spread out, really thankful for that. :*) It's really horrible to work on so many projects at one go. What's worse, need to write essays, need citation too....LUCKY there's no turnitin, if not I will be even more stressful. x.x

Saw this video on Facebook and fell in love with 煎熬. To be honest, when I first hear this song and watch the MV, I didn't quite like it. It's SUPER HIGH and that pitch just give me goosebumps. Then I saw this video and hearing it for so many times with so many versions, I started to change my view on this song. BUT, I still don't like the MV, so gross. You will know what I mean after watching the MV yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment