Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goodbye October, Hello November! :)

It's the last day of October, so I thought I can have one last post for this month. 

This month is such a hectic one for me. Well, everything comes to an end, so I'm glad it's over. :*)
Then again, next month is the last month for this semester. :O Time flies....I'm graduating in 1 semester time. :O :O :O

So, I tell myself to enjoy school every single day now because I know I will miss it so badly when I graduate from university. Right now, I'm just gonna enjoy and not worry so much about graduating. 

-

Anyway, I saw this online quite some time back and took a snapshot of it: 


I have been skipping my breakfast for this semester as my classes only starts at 12noon/2pm. I don't really need to eat breakfast because I can just have my lunch before heading to school. After reading this, from that day onwards, I try to have breakfast everyday because I don't want to have higher body weights.....:x Sometimes I even wake up earlier just to have early breakfast since my lunch is normally at around 12noon which is considered early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment