Sunday, September 8, 2013

Break.

十分大瀑布回九份老街途中,台北,台湾

*YAY* No school for the upcoming week because it's ELearning week for NUS!!!

So it's a break for me?

Nah~~~ for this semester, I have 3 electives and 2 of them have a few projects to do. *SIGH* If it's a topic which I'm interested in....then that's okay.....but it isn't.....:(

Anyway, I'm in love with these mini Marvel characters. Ain't them cute?


But of course, my favorite is still Ironman :)


I think this is partly due to this shirt I bought in Taiwan.

SO CUTE CAN!!!

And because of this shirt, I bought this tag immediately when I saw it in Taiwan. My childhood cartoon character, Sailormoon! She is my travel buddy now, her name is Ah Moon. :)

I hope I can use this SOON. o.<

And this! Learn A-Z with superheros~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment