Friday, September 13, 2013

F.A.T

And.....I was right, the weight loss is temporary, I'm now back to the weight when I just got back from Taiwan. *urgh* I just don't feel good. 

Furthermore, I can't go for jogging because of my runner's toes. Yes, toeS because both my big toes are injured. The blood clot on the right has been released but the one on the left is still inside. When I walk, I don't feel the pain anymore, so I guess the blood clot has dried up. It was super painful during the first week. I have to limp whenever I walk. In addition, I fell and had abrasions on my knee caps during the competition. Therefore, not only I have to limp, I can't bend my knee when I walk/climb the stairs etc. 

My legs already have LOTS of scars due to the sandfly bites I had over at Taiwan. Now, there's additional two more patches of scar due to my fall. *FACE-PALMED* It's just getting WORSE AND WORSE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment