Sunday, August 18, 2013

I've a confession to make.....

清境,台中,台湾

I gained 1kg after my Taiwan trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T
I weighed myself immediately when I touched down and reached home that day.

Oh wells, what's done is done. I enjoyed the trip. I enjoyed EATING all the food during the trip too. *SIGH* I guess I have to control my diet now....at least lose that 1kg of fats?

I TRY LUH HUH.

With that whole trolley (YES, a TROLLEY) of junk food at my house, I really need a lot of determination and persistence to control myself.

2 comments:

  1. Really nice pic! =)

    LOL shi hui, 1 kg is not alot at all, considering it's Taiwan, the food heaven! =D

    I weighed myself after coming back frm Europe. I actually lost 1 kg =( think it's because I was travelling for 2 months straight and it was so cold.

    Now I weigh again, it's like almost 5kg heavier hahaha! Dunno whether it's from all the extra running I did or all the delicious food and snacks I had during work =P

    I reckon the more I run the more I gain weight:(

    My childhood friend says if I become "jia jia" ying mayb he won't talk to me hahaha -.-

    -JY ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you said the same thing as tzumi! She said 1kg is worth it for all the food I had over there!

      I think might be due to your workout too. Aiya, as long as we're of a healthy size and weight, we should be satisfied with it already!

      ANW, you won't end up as "jia jia" ying cos you're skinny to start with! :)))))))))

      Delete