Friday, July 5, 2013

Last day of work @ Breadtalk IHQ

Finally, no more keying of invoices to the system, doing receiving of goods, opening bags and sieving out invoices, sorting invoices, looking at codes etc etc etc 

BORING JOB.

What's worse? Colleagues only talk about 2 things most of the time: work (or gossip about other people about their work (again). Why can't they just talk about something else? I had a great chat with my in-charge the other day during lunch time because all others went for training/meeting. We talked about our traveling experiences although she is like 60 plus already? Isn't this good? Can relax our brain and mind instead of drilling them with WORK again. Not like my colleagues are some businessman and women....

I guess this is the worse experience I've had? The full timers are not even interested in who I am and where I'm from. I'm not asking then to chit chat with me while working but maybe at least over lunch? THEY DIDN'T. I'm like non-existent there. Okay, I know, I'm just a part timers. However, truly speaking, I never had such an experience like that for ALL my previous part time jobs. I'm serious. Maybe my colleagues are just too busy over work that they couldn't be bothered. Or maybe it's because the rate of changing part timers is just too high here, so they couldn't be bothered to try and get to know us better. 

I'm glad it's finally over. Nevertheless, it's a new experience for me. :) 

Then again, I conclude that: for data entry jobs, once is enough unless the pay is high. 

Treated myself with maki-san for dinner! California dreaming and Salmon says! I must say, their California dreaming is really good. Salmon says can just pass it, they're not generous with the salmon. By the way, this sushi is damm expensive. 1 house sushi is about $8-$9+ on average. If you get small maki, it's $6.90, which is still expensive. I spent $18.90 for that 2 maki can!  I shall create my own maki next time if I have the chance. 


PS: of course I didn't finish all by myself...I shared it with my mum and brother, almost equally. Although I have this feeling that I can finish them all by myself just that I will be damm bloated after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment