Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Change

It's 10th july and it is the day which I lost my virgin..............hair. :D

I'm already 21 so I decided to do something I never do before - a new haircut and to dye my hair. My virgin hair is also 21 years old (like duh) and it has never come in contact with any chemical and hair treatment. I wanted to do my hair over at taiwan but can't since qinning not doing hers. Therefore, I bought a groupon voucher for $49 ONLY! This groupon voucher includes a haircut, dye/highlight, hair treatment, wash and blow. I think it's really worth the money.

SO.........did I get a short haircut in the end?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apparently NOT. Tzumi, I failed my dare! :(
I asked my hairstylist for opinion and she said the shortest I can go is at around chin length. However, she added, "I think you still look better with long hair." -.- OKAY, long hair then. -.- I was so anxious while I was on the way to the salon luh! So I was worried for nothing. -.-

In the end, there's not much change. I still have long hair just that it's shorter and I got a brown dye for my hair. The colour is not obvious, it's more visible under sunlight/light. My hairstylist told me that it's my first time dyeing my hair so it's more difficult for the colour to get onto my hair. That's why it's less obvious?

Anyway, I'm so proud of my virgin hair. My hairstylist commented that my hair is really healthy and asked if I rebonded my hair because it's so straight. HAHAHAHA, I didn't.....:) But I guess after today it will never be healthy anymore. :(

Before.......................AFTER!
My new hair colour can only be seen under strong light....:x

My hairstylist told me that my hair colour will become lighter after a few wash. I hope it will still be okay......:x

Alright, let's move on.......to my new toy!

I got a new camera 2-3 weeks ago. The main purpose is to take pretty and clear photos during my taiwan trip! Of course, I hope I can use it some other time other than just overseas trips. If not, it's kind wasted right? The camera will be there to collect dust before my next trip which will be in few or many years time?

I got this camera online, from Qoo10, for $289.99 with a shipping fee of $13. It's called Canon Powershot SX500 IS. It looks like a DSLR but it isn't. It's just another digital camera with great zooming functions, thus the bulky lens.

Here are the freebies except the installation disk of course.
32GB memory card, screen protector, cleansing cloth, extra battery
and a lanyard which I've attached onto the camera already. 
This is also a freebie, a pouch for me to put the camera. 
The basics for a camera.
Although this camera looks big in photos, his camera is actually quite small in real life.
Huge lens, isn't it?

My very first Intsgavid, featuring my new toy~ :)

Here's a few photos taken by this camera. This is the view I get from my kitchen.


Now, let me show you the zooming power of this camera.

See the black car in the middle of this photo, I'm going to zoom in and have a closer look.
Now, you can see the whole car clearer. Let's zoom in more.  
More?
This is end of the zoom function. I still can go further using its digital zoom
 but photos taken with digital zoom is very blurry. 

Other than it's zoom, this camera has a few special effects/filters to play with. I actually took selfies to show these effects. However, after some thoughts, I think it's kinda weird to post my own selfies, so used my NUS Team Science Bear instead. 

Original, without any effect. 
Fish eye!
Miniature Effect. It's actually blurry everywhere except the lower part of the photo. 
Toy Camer Effect
Monochrome
Super Vivid Effect
Poster Effect

Lastly, how can I not try taking some photos of food with this camera? :D 
It's dinner time when I finished taking all the photos above. JUST NICE! 

Char Siew wanton mee. This is really good. I dunno where my dad bought it but
everytime he goes there he will buy this wanton mee back, either for breakfast or dinner. 
I just love this mee kia! *SLURPS*

No comments:

Post a Comment