Friday, June 28, 2013

Is it me or what?

Sometimes I just don't understand why people react that way. I just find the way they do things and their mindsets are just childish? They are already in their 30s....why are they still doing such things and saying such ridiculous stuffs? Their character maybe? Just like how quiet I am? Somethings just can't be changed even if you want to. 

Or is it am I too sensitive? I admit that I think too much over small little and simple things. I just can't help it. However, most of the time, I'm right. Okay, maybe HALF of the time. 

Or is it I'm the 井底之蛙? I've yet to see the real world and therefore everything seems just ridiculous to me. 

If I have the power and rights next time, I would like to change the relationships between colleagues. Workplace is your 2nd home when you start to work. It is the place where you will spend most of your time. Won't you want this place to be filled with fun and laughter instead of all the shooting war (be it discreetly or openly)? 

I never thought that I will ever offend anyone despite the fact that I'm so quiet already. Then again, I'm just guessing. I maybe wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment