Saturday, March 30, 2013

Let's go on a holiday?

Since I can't go on an exchange, I've decided to go on a holiday is summer break. I hope it will be possible though. I cannot confirm now. Let's see how after the semester ends. 

After watching so many different variety shows on travelling, it just makes me even want to go on a holiday even more. Also, I doubt I will have a graduating trip because my friends in other universities will most probably travel with their classmates and my classmate won't graduate with me as she is taking honours. So i guess going on a holiday this summer break will be good?

The place which I want to visit the most is




~Maldives~

There's only the sun, beaches and resorts. Yup, that's my kind of holiday. I can be away from the city and enjoy the beautiful scenery and most importantly, relax. I can have a good tan and some water games will be good too. However, I'm not sure this is a suitable place to go on a holiday with friends because it's more for couples or honeymoon for the newly weds? HAHA....

Second, it is



~Korea~

There are a lots of things to eat, see and buy in Korea. I guess I'm influenced by kpop and korean dramas. The streets in korea are super nice and their cute little shophouses are just so special too. I heard that is a norm to have such cafes over there, so I will not only find 1 but many along a street. Cool or what? Spoilt for choices! 

If I can get to stay in their wooden traditional houses, it will be a good experience for me. Rather than staying in a hotel, staying at such a house will be a new experience for me.  I heard that their sauna is good and cheap too~

Third, it is



~Taiwan~

Yes, I know I've been there once but there are still a lot of things I have yet to see. I want to explore some other parts of taiwan, like maybe 垦丁,高雄,宜兰. I think anywhere in taiwan will be nice. I have yet to try their hot spring too. Their rice is superb! Miss it sooooo much~ and I want to try more night street food too. 

Fourth, it is Japan. 
Fifth, it is Canada.
Sixth, it is Shanghai.
....
...
..
.
And the list goes on. 

I actually wanted to start my very own travelogue if I'm going exchange as I get to travel to different places. Now that I lost this opportunity....*SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment