Thursday, April 11, 2013

Braces journey coming to an end

So today is my last dental appointment, I will be taking out my braces next month. Excited to see how my final smile will look like!

I asked my dentist about the space each at the corner of my mouth and she said she cannot do anything with it. Oh well, so I can't fill my smile with teeth then. And she actually told me, I'm her first patient who point this out. Hehe...observant!

Anyway, at first I thought my braces is like quite cheap as I counted and kept all the receipts from the start to keep track of it. However, my dentist told me that she forgot to charge me the down payment which is supposed to be done at the start. Now everything sums up to a lot of $$$......right....so it isn't cheap after all -.-

2 things to look forward to:
1) exams to be over and start my summer break
2) my next dental appointment!

:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment