Sunday, June 10, 2012

Early birthday surprise yesterday!

Qinning wanted to come my house to collect her top that was mailed to my house. I really didn't expect that she will give me a surprise with the present and the oreo cheesecake. The reason was we already agree to meet up after she come back from bangkok. Really didn't see it coming.

She left the present and cheesecake at the doorstep. My doorbell doesn't work so I went out to welcome her after seeing her what's app message. Only saw 2 bags on the doorstep. She even went to the lift lobby to hide? Haha.

Here's my very first 20th birthday present!




Ate the oreo cheesecake for supper yesterday night......hmmm....I wouldn't say is not nice, not bad. But the biscuit that part is not nicely done, once my fork went in, the biscuits fall off into pieces......then the cheese that part is kinda hard......but I really appreciate it! It was handmade with love! Thank you qinning! There's always room for improvement isn't it? :D

For the clothes, I totally didn't know she will buy that for me. Never ever suspect that because she's buying, so thought she is just asking for my opinions. End up she bought one for me! Thank you again! I really love the prints but the bottom is kinda flare, have to wear safety shorts. Nevertheless, is still pretty! :D

It's really good to have birthday during holidays. No work, no stress....can totally enjoy it even if there's no celebration or what. So I'm turning 20. My twenties will officially start in 3 days time. Sounds old isn't it? I really think so.....talking to primary or even secondary school kids just make me feel dammmmm old. Is like 5 more years, I'm 25 which is a time to find steady partner. Then another 5 years when I'm 30, is time to settle down and start family. All these in just 10 years. 10 years sounds long but I just feel that time files at the speed of light this year, so don't think 10 years is very long.......oh well.....enjoy what I have now~~~~

Recently didn't watch any dramas online or what....still reading 步步惊心, finishing it soon........

Anyway, I'm adapting well to the job at Al Dente. As day passed by, I know more and getting the hang of it already. So now, I don't really have much problems. The people there are really nice. Part timers are around my age so more common topics. Then although the full timers are older then me, they are my teachers during work but friends during break time and off work. I would say I'm really enjoying my job. Not only I get to learn about italian food, I get to train myself to be more confident when talking to customers etc. I hope things will continue to be smooth there......*cross my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment