Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weird dreams

Doing nothing much nowadays, totally NOT busy at all. I try to sleep as early as I can to adjust my body clock back to normal. So nowadays, by 12.30am, I will be on my bed trying to sleep and will wake up at around 9 or 10am the next day. I will watch a few episodes of running man, then prepare myself for tuition if there's tuition that day. After that, have dinner watch tv and then back to running man. Basically that's how my day starts and ends nowadays. I didn't go out as often this week as I have been going out almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. I really spent a lot of money....HAIS. No more shopping for me this month!

I will be starting my waitressing job tomorrow. I hope everything will go smoothly for me and there will be no crowd. There won't right since is a weekday? If there's one, I think I will have a tough time adapting to it immediately, just so sudden.

Anyway....I haven't been watching anything related to horror but recently, my dreams are scary. Not a nightmare for me as the horror level is acceptable for me. I am those who don't really remember what happened in my dreams so is really difficult for me to get the whole picture of my dream. So, I can only remember a few scenes in my dream. A few days back, I dreamt I'm pregnant and when I was giving birth, the whole process only took a few minutes. I was surprised! Also, I don't feel the pain at all. What's weird was my dad and mum was by my side while I was giving birth. Then I dunno what happen I came to know that my baby was dead. It's just so creepy! And I was devastated in the dream. SOOOO WERID TO HAVE SUCH A DREAM. *creepy*

This morning I woke up to a creepy dream too. I wasn't in my dream. My dream was like a movie and it took place way back when the english women are wearing the puffy dress with the curly hair. Then men were with those curly long blonde hair too. So, it was as if I am watching a horror love story in 3D because I can feel the effects and everything was so real. The horror part was how the bad lady who was trying to break the male and female lead's relationship end up dead. The way she died was horrible, I can't remember how but there's electricity and whip. Her whole body was wrap up with something. And of course the male and female lead end up happily ever after with their house having a place that is kinda haunted. Which I dunno why they still want to live in that house. These are just parts of my dream. I really can't remember  much but I just know it is a scary one.

I never had such dreams before.......and what's even weirder is that I really didn't watch any horror movie or clip these days. Not even incredible tales. Hmm........:X

Now I'll end off with a cute cartoon of Running Man! This is a really funny and exciting show. I played this game before so I know how exciting it is....and I was those few who got caught 10 mins after the start of the game. It's really a pity~~~:(


Sometimes I wonder is there a script for what they say in the show. If there's isnt, then I must say each and everyone of them are really unique and have their own special character that makes running man complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment