Friday, May 18, 2012

Old

I'm blogging with the blogger app on my iPhone. First time doing this, I hope it will turn out well.....

So, why this title? Because recently I see a lot of students in uniform and started to recall those days when I was wearing my uniforms. Miss those days, especially my JC days. Anyway, I just feel that I've to admit that I'm old already. Yes. No longer can call me a teenager or even young adults. Not in those categories anymore. I'm actually an adult! Although that will officially happen when I'm 21, but is just a difference by a year......

Also, I started my job yesterday. I was attached to a girl call Tiffany. We were chatting randomly and she asked about my age. So I told her 20. I was expecting her age to be about the same as mine but was surprised to know that she's only 18. Not sure 18 going 19 or 17 going 18. She has been working since last year's december. Can see that she really knows a lot and despite I'm older than her, I will still humbly learn from her. This is the fact in the working world, isn't it? As long as others have the knowledge that you don't, you will have to learn from them humbly even if they are younger than you.

Tomorrow will be my second day of my job. It's a Saturday, I'm sure it will be crowded. Just make it a smooth one for me.....I guess I will still be nervous, but just hope that everything will be smooth. I still have lots of things to learn....taking orders, serving, recognizing food etc.

I finally got my hand on this book! I reserved it online, so have to may $1.55. Definitely won't be able to get it easily as is always on loan. Excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment