Friday, May 25, 2012

Nothing much actually......

What have I completed so far:

1) Hello Baby (Mblaq)
The babies that they have to take care of is SUPER SUPER CUTE and PRETTY! Vietnamese with korean, Canadian with korean and Portugal with korean, these 3 babies that Mblaq took care of are multicultural. Damm cool. They are just adorable! Only 12 episodes, can easily finish it in 3-4 days. 

2) 1/4 done with 步步惊醒
I would say the show is really almost exactly the same as the book, up till now, I think only 2 scenes they added into the show which are not in the book.

Well, that's about it. I will be continuing with running man if I can't find any nice drama to watch. 

Yesterday was my third day at work. I get to take orders for 2 groups of 2. They didn't really order much, so still manageable. I'm more worried for bigger groups and when the restaurant is busy, then I might be too gan jiong and make mistake. The table numbers are kinda confusing to me to because I'm still not very familiar with it. Like for the others one look they know which table is what number but for me I have to count from the start. 

I worked on the rooftop yesterday. It was really warm for me upstairs even though there wasn't a lot of customers. If it was busy, I think I will be perspiring profusely. =.= I still prefer indoor, at least got air con. Also, for rooftop, the lights are kinda dim, so if I didn't pay much attention to the customers, I won't know if the customers are calling for me. It is just too dim for me to see clearly. Together with my contact lens that will go blur when I wear it for too long, it just get worst. Oh well, I must get use to it I guess. 

Michelle is leaving Al dente at the end of this month. Hais, only manage to work with her for such a short period of time. What a pity.......

I'm getting my results on the coming monday. I'M VERY NERVOUS. Hais.....I just hope for the better. These few days, when I have nothing to do, I dunno why I will start thinking about monday....about my results. T.T I really hope for the better.....i don't want to fail any of the module......please........the least is a B- I can't afford any lower than that as this semester I have 4 cores and 1 elective. If I were to SU, I can only do it for my elective. So for the others, I have to get at least B- in order to maintain my CAP. Is not that my CAP is very high now, it is bad and I don't want it to get worse. I just dunno why I have a bad feeling.......*ARGH* 

I must really hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better, hope for the better.......................

I will be working later and tomorrow too. I hope by working, having things to do will keep me occupied and stop thinking about my results. I even started playing audition to keep me away from those thoughts in the morning. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment