Friday, May 11, 2012

Down with fever :X

I'm feeling better now, at least no more fever. BUT......my nose is blocked and having a running nose at the same time. My throat is very sore and in pain. All these, together with cough is just NOT GOOD. Why am I sick? Definitely not because of study.....Must be because I didn't drink much water and on top of that I stood under the sun for hours for qinning's photoshoot. Moral of the story: Bring a water bottle out wherever you go and DRINK UP!

About qinning's photoshoot, it was at rider's cafe. It was my first time there. The scenery was really nice, like those countryside view. With the horses grazing around and the stable by the side, it's pretty relaxing. It is  a nice place to chill and can consider it as a getaway from the bustling city life. 

We started the shoot at around 9.30am and the weather was really cooperating. It was BRIGHT AND SUNNY. Not forgetting the HEAT too. But it was all worth it, I guess? Pretty model, pretty clothes, pretty photos, hope the sales will be very PRETTY too. Good luck qinning! 

I was there to help out. I didn't do much actually because I also don't know what else I can do. I just try my best to help. While they were busy having the shoot, I was looking after our stuffs. Since I have nothing to do, I played around with my iphone camera. And just so happen a horse was being lead out for bathing, thus I get to have interactions with the horse. It was my first time going up soooo close to a horse and even touched it! It was tame, so there was nothing to be afraid of. I took a photo with the horse, but seems like the uncle dunno how to take a nice photo and didn't give me any signal. He took the photo when the horse sort of pull away and I was shocked thus......UNGLAM......


I didn't even know he took the photo already, so wasn't looking at the camera. Wasted! Didn't get a nice shot with the horse. 

A nice view right? 

Although I down with fever, I still went for the 4e3 gathering at jcube yesterday. It was nice to see so many attended. There were 15 of us for a dinner. I didn't expect that so many are going. But it's good. So long never see each other already, it's really nice to have a gathering. We had dinner at pique nique. It was my first time dining there. I had bacon carbonara, it was not bad. 


And of course, we took photos! 




This photo is like talking to you right? Like trying to say something....haha

Gotta start working next week, hope it will be a good experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment