Saturday, May 5, 2012

Homecoming dinner @ PJC

I'm back from PJC homecoming dinner. It turned out to be good, not bad. The food was good. But I was expecting it to be those wedding dinner that kind and not buffet. But lucky there were 3 buffet areas, so the queue wasn't very long. I was with the netball team. So long never see them already, feels good to be back at PJC. And I saw quite a few teachers, still look the same. The school changed a bit though. More tables and chairs in the 3 colours representing PJC (red, white and black), even the entrance of the general office have these 3 colours too.

The prizes for the lucky draw was attractive. The grand prize was IPAD. But too bad....I didnt get any, :( No luck. For the whole night, a lot of student councils who are the current students got prizes for the lucky draw. Almost half of the winners are current students? Hais. Some kind of luck. 


Finally a photo with qinning! We hardly take photos like these in sg....really. The last time was.....in sydney? HAHAHAHAHA.......more of it now? :D


A picture she took during the dinner. She whatsapped me immediately after she took it when I was RIGHT BESIDE HER. =.= Okay, just to share....can see her make up? Natural? Yes, qinning, is natural and I think it suits you. :)

Yep, that's about it. I will be going back to PJC next week too, for a class gathering with my form teacher too. I can get to eat the canteen food again! Sure bring back lots of good memories. Looking forward to next week.....Oh and going qinning's house to stayover next week too! Cause need to help her out for her photoshoot. Gonna be a fun night! Hope the photoshoot will be a fun experience for me too.
>.< haha. 

But before that, gonna have a shopping spree this sunday with qinning....gonna buy shoes, main aim for this sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment