Saturday, February 11, 2012

finally can start blogging

It's been quite some time since I last blogged. School work has been piling up ever since I started school. Luckily, the coming week is quite okay as there isn't any graded assignments to hand in. The only major issue is my IT1006 mid terms. Damm fast. I dont even have the mid term feeling yet. :X

School has been good so far, got a friend, zenia to company me throughout this semester. We have the same timetable. It's better as compared to semester 1 which I need to go for some lectures and classes alone. Most of the guys also took the same module and tutorial class. More friends is really better, can help each other. I hope I will continue to get along with them well and even better! Hope for the best!

Also, this month, 8 feb, tzumi left for Adelaide and 9 feb, jiaying left for Sydney. T.T 2 of my closest friend left singapore......Hais. All the best for their studies and life there! Things can really get difficult at the start but I'm sure they can overcome it. They are tough and strong! Sometimes, I wonder what if I'm the one going overseas alone? Will I be able to survive well? It's a good experience to study overseas but at the same time I need to be independent. I think I will be okay about my health, meals and studies there? What I will be worried about will be getting to my destinations. Truthfully speaking, I am not very good with directions. I need to go to somewhere many times before I can totally understand and remember the routes. I am so afraid of getting lost. Maybe because I experienced that when I was young? So now got a phobia?

Currently listening to 韋禮安's songs and blogging at the same time. His voice is really nice! Just love 慢慢等!!! And I also begin to listen to 方炯鑌's songs. Actually only one, but will find more if I have the time. His 壞人 is damm nice too! Nice voice too! Got lots of nice songs to share, this is the list:

1) 壞人 - 方炯鑌
2) 慢慢等 - 韋禮安
3) Trap - 袁咏琳
3)爱不离手 - 萧亚轩害怕
4) 害怕 - 林俊杰
5) 漂流瓶 (feat.陈妍希) -柯震东/陈妍希
6) 洗衣机 - 五月天
7) 謝謝你讓我等於你 - 黃鴻升
8) 黑心 - 黃鴻升
9) 誰比我還懂你 - 黃鴻升
10) Last Fantasy -IU
11) 너랑 나 - IU12)
12) コ・ゴ・ト (with 2AM Seulong<スロン>) - IU
13) Good Day- IU
14) 내가 노래를 못해도 (When I Can't Sing) - Se7en

Yupp that's all, just nice my number, 14! :D

Alright, my hair is now dry....time to sleep! Till next time!

Just love this photo, so went to beautify it! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(there's meaning to each of the icon, I bet they will know why I put it! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment