Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here come semester 2!

Yes....today is my last day of holiday.....so fast......:(
Printed out my timetable just now....dun really like it :(
I not only have to go to school for lectures and tutorials everyday, my lessons all starts at 8am everyday, except for tuesday, it starts at 9am. =.=lll no difference, but better than nothing? Although I end school at 2pm everyday, I have to give tuition on monday and wednesday. Other than that, I also have a tuition class on saturday morning. Also, this semester, I have 4 cores, last semester only 2! I really hope I can focus better this semester and get my motor working real hard.

I didn't go out today. I wanted to....so as to enjoy my holiday to the last bit. But apparently it rained...so I guess it's fate that I should just stay at home? Actually I really need to get one pair of shoes for school, because of the current one is really going to wear out soon. I don't want to go out once school starts just to get a pair of shoes. I saw one pair of loafers at jurong point on friday, I like the design and is really comfortable. But to my disappointment, I can't fit their largest pair, size 38! I just need to get one size larger! So sian....look for sooooo looong and found one nice loafers and don't have my size. Hardly have this problems nowadays as shoes sizes seems to be big for almost all the shoes. WHY THIS PAIR?!?!?!?!?!? :(

I'm not sure whether I will continue to blog after tomorrow...see if I have anything special to blog about. Oh ya, tomorrow is the judgement day for the O levels students, all the best for them! 2 of my cousins are getting their results tomorrow, hope to hear good news from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment