Friday, December 16, 2011

Sleepover at Tzumi's house! :D

This sleepover is the first time for the four of us (jiaying, shunyu, tzumi and I) to stay overnight together. Come to think of it, we never had a camp together in school, or go overseas together, so that's the reason why. It turned out well. 

Before heading to tzumi's hosue, jiaying and I went to watch breaking dawn at AMK Hub. It was nice, not that bad. It makes me want to know what happen next, so I am looking forward to part II. I like their effects they used in the movie, it is very real. Jiaying told me that the book is not very interesting, but luckily the movie captured all the main stories in the book. After that, we wen to to fairprice to get the ingredients for dinner. Having carbonara fusilli pasta for dinner that day! :P

Meet up with shunyu and go over to tzumi's house. We laze around a bit and played Wii. After that, we prepared our dinner! One whole packet of fusilli is just too much for us, we spilt it into 5 bowls, so tzumi can have one bowl for lunch the next day. We added broccoli and hot dog. It turned out okay, is edible, haha. Jiaying and tzumi cut the broccoli, shunyu cut the hot dog and I took care of the sauce. All of us have a huge bowl of pasta for dinner. We were all bloated! DAMM FULL!




Looks appetizing? Haha. 

After dinner, we watched some tv and tzumi's continued with her 发证先锋. After that, we watched '唐山大地震'. According to tzumi, it is a VERY touching movie. I think is touching, I teared at some parts. This movie is worth watching. Then, one by one, we went to bath and then we watched a thriller movie, 'Orphan'. This is really thrilling, scary at some parts too. But there isn't much surprise for me, what I predicted really happened. But is also another movie worth watching, there are some parts which I think are quite cool. Like a picture looks exactly the opposite under blue light as a special kind of paint is used to paint it. 

It's about 3am after that movie. We went into the room and played monopoly deal. We played till 4am and went to sleep. Next morning, we left at around 12pm plus because tzumi and I each have a meeting later on that day. 

I hope there will be more stayover in the future! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment