Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jiaying is finally back~~ ^^

Meet up with jiaying, shunyu and tzumi. So long never see jiaying already, she didnt changed much, still the same her and she doesn't have the ang-moh accent. We went The Cathay to watch '一泡而红' and went old airport road to have dinner. 

We wanted jiaying to try the 老伴豆花 but just so happen that the stall is closed! Hais, maybe next time. Luckily, there's 51 豆花, we tried that too. I like its level of sweetness, not as sweet as 老伴豆花 but the texture is not as good as 老伴豆花. It doesn't have the 入口极化 taste. So a combination of these two will be the BEST for me. 

All of us had a great time chatting. We sort of end up interviewing jiaying about her life in sydney. I think anyone will need a lot of courage to go overseas to study because they will be out of their comfort zone. Although jiaying has her brother with her, it is different with her parents not around to take care of her. She needs to do everything herself. She even need to work to pay all the bills by herself. This is something that a normal young adult does not need to worry about, but for her is different. Other than that, the system over at sydney is so different from singapore. For example, in terms of transport, education, housing, health care. She needs to adapt to all of these......really 佩服! I am not sure if I will be able to do that. I am even scared to go overseas with my friends alone already, going overseas to study alone? I cannot even imagine myself doing that. But I know I will have to be independent and leave my parents one day and do all the things by myself. I must start to build up my courage to do things alone and not be dependent on anyone. 

Tzumi's whole family went to taiwan for holiday, she didn't go so she is alone at home. She invited us to stay over at her house tomorrow. :D Gonna have a good time over at her house! I never had a sleepover at a friend's house, this will be my first time. But before going to tzumi's house, I will be watching 'Breaking Dawn' with jiaying. She already watched it twice - once at sydney, once at gold coast -  but she don't mind watching it again, so YAY! Got someone to accompany me to watch this movie. Both shunyu and tzumi are not interested in this movie.....not nice I guess? But I really want to know what happen next, so I am determined to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment