Monday, December 12, 2011

My ♥ for Baking

I'm not really sure I LOVE baking. But I think is the fact that I can eat all the pastries after all the baking which makes me want to continue with baking. I just LOVE pastries, cakes, breads, cookies, tarts, cupcakes, muffins.....they form part of my heaven. HAHA.

What bothers me now is my weight. How to maintain and control it with all the eating? Exercise? Too bad no more regular netball training....those trainings are really great to keep myself fit and maintain my weight. Exercise myself then? But don't have the determination to do it all by myself, hais. My exercising partner - qinning - is injured, so she cant accompany me to go for a swim, there goes my determination to exercise. I must really have self discipline to go exercise this holiday all by myself, if not, I WILL BECOME A BIG FAT PIG! No more pretty nice clothes for me to wear......:( this will be a nightmare for me......I DUN WANT SUCH A THING TO HAPPEN ON ME....please, shihui, eat less and exercise more - easier said than done. :(

After a long day of baking, I decided to put on a moisturizing mask after a bath which I got it for free for buy the hydrating face lotion at chinatown. Pampering time!


Going to meet jiaying tomorrow, haven't seen her for about half a year, got lots of catch up with her! Gonna watch 一泡而红 too! :)

PS: Just booked the family duplex suite at celestial resort pulau ubin, LIKE FINALLY! Hope this 3D2N short getaway will be FUN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment