Saturday, December 17, 2011

Short Getaway to Pulau Ubin

With the same company, we will be moving on to our 2nd destination, Pulau Ubin tomorrow, excited about it! I hope that the weather will be nice to us and give us SUNNY day for all three days. Although Pulau Ubin is just an island in singapore, I wish it will be a fun trip like the one I had in Taiwan. 

We will be staying in a resort call, Celestial Resort. We will be staying in a 2 storey family duplex suite, with 2 bedrooms, one in each storey. Also, in each bedroom, a bathroom will be attached to it, so two can share one bathroom. There will be a living room and the suite comes with a mini fridge, a TV set and an electric kettle. Sounds big right? I really hope it will turned out what I'm expecting. We will be staying there for 3 days 2 nights, the total cost is only: $509.32, breakfast is included. So each of us only need to pay $127.33 for this short getaway. Of course, I haven't include our lunch and dinner and other activities over there that require us to pay. Let's just see how much more I will be spending. 

Gotta try and finish watching Heartstrings by today, if not I will have to wait for another three days. Hais, come to think of it, three more days and my results for finals will be out. PLEASE, don't give me heart attack, I really hope for the best. Just don't give me heart attack....please.......

PS: If you have noticed, snow has arrived at my blog and there's a cute little snowman on the right waving to you! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment