Sunday, September 18, 2011

Recess Week

Next week will be my recess week, so no school but gotta study for mid terms. Although I only have 3 papers but there are lots of study and read on. I really hope every thing will go well. School is still the same for me, nothing new for me. I am still in the same situation. Or should I say worst? One of my module buddy drop that module because she really don't understand the things being studied. I also don't no what the module is talking about much though is difficult but I will still persist on. No point drop just because it is difficult, is it really a waste of time if I were to drop now. I think by just memorizing and understanding it thoroughly I should be able to make it. The exam for this module is MCQ, so I think should be manageable? So after my buddy drop, I don't have any friend for that module's lecture. Lucky my buddy got a friend who is also in that module, so I guess my hope will lie on her. I will definitely try and be friend with her, she seems like a nice person too.

Yesterday was a CRAZY but fun day for me. I had volleyball training and I left early, at about 9pm because I am meeting shunyu and yingjie at Changi Airport, so need to catch the last train to changi. I went home at 9pm to bath and pack my bag before I leave my house at 10.30pm and head for changi. We surprised yingjie with a slice of cake and sang her a birthday song at Macs. Then we had apple pies, drinks from Mac  Cafe and Horlick Mcflurry for supper. Shiok! We chat and chill before walking from terminal 3 to terminal 2. Changi Airport is really quiet at night, no wonder is a good place for studying but I still think is crazy for students to travel all the way there to study. On our way to terminal 2, we walked quite a bit and some pathways are really dark. It's really scary to walk alone like that, lucky got the others around. When we reach terminal 2, we went to Starbucks and chill. We switched on our laptops and started to play. Play what? Facebook game, Tetris Battle, -.-. They introduce me this game and train me from scratch. Both of them are pro de lo! They are good mentor too, managed to train me from scratch to level 10. Haha. Anyway, I saw about 6-8 students studying at Changi Airport's Starbucks at 3am plus. O.O I didn't expect them to study till so late at changi. I though they just go there to study will go home latest by the last bus or train. I really didn't expect them to stayover at Changi Airport to study. We stayed at starbucks from 3am plus to 6am and went Mac to have breakfast. Finally, I get to eat Breakfast Deluxe Supreme! It was heavenly! The bacon was nice though it will be nicer if it is pork. All three of us were bloated after that breakfast and SHAGGED too. I ate too fast the during the supper as I was too hungry, so my stomach wasn't feeling good already. Then after that breakfast, I thought it will be better after eating some food, but it turned out to be worst! My stomach is like having millions of needles poking, it was so pain that I can't stand properly. We slept all the way during our way back home. It was really tiring but CRAZY at the same time. I think this kind of outing once in a while is ok, if this is often, I don't know if i can survived. I reached home at about 9am and slept till1.30pm-2pm.

Just now went to my uncle's house to celebrate my baby cousin's 1 year old birthday. It was good as it has been quite some time seen I have a family gathering. I had a great time with my cousins. So today, I played throughout and had fun. So I have to start working tomorrow, have to, MID TERMS! Hais. I must make full use of this one week and not waste anytime. Jiayou shihui, you must do it! Anyway, I am drinking a can of carlsberg now, this is my first time drinking one whole can myself. I really need it to quench my thirst due to the buffet food I had just now. I am feeling the effect now, my heartbeat is beating faster and my face is pink now. So this is how the after effect of beer feels like. But I am not drunk, so won't have hangover tomorrow I guess? With this can of beer, let me have a good night sleep and recharge fully before I work for my mid terms.

Alright, will blog soon after my mid terms, JIAYOU SHIHUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment