Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mid terms has finally ended......

Although I only got 3 papers to prepare but I just feel that the mid terms is really long for me. I think is because I have to start studying during recess week, a lot to cover but still cannot finish studying. T.T I really hope that I can pass all my exams because I can feel that I am not fully prepared, so distracted during revision, just cannot control. I think I'm really scared now about my CAP. I will stay focus from now on. I MUST AND I WILL!!! Please remind me to study and stay focus from time to time if you see me distracted, thank you. Hais.

Although yesterday was a saturday, I have to go back to school for my last paper - Atmospheric science. It's a 30 MCQ paper and I am given 45 mins. The time is more than enough and the paper is not difficult, it is manageable. But, as I've said, I didnt finish studying and not fully prepared so although the median mark was 22-22.3, I only got 16. JUST PASS. *SIGH* At least I've passed....that's the only thing I can consoled myself with. -.- Yes, the lecturer is damm fast, finished marking all and tabulated the results for all the students in this module at around 10pm plus when the paper ended at 3pm. I got to see my results and the tabulated result online. I am really scared now, so immediately after that paper, I went library and print out all the lecture notes for this module. I print them again cause I am gonna spend my elearning week (which is this coming week) watching the webcast and 'attend' the lecture again. SHIHUI, YOU BETTER BUCK UP!!! As for my 2 other papers, they are both math modules. Again, I am more than happy if I can pass it. The calculus paper was my first paper. 9 questions with parts and they only gave us 1hour 20mins. I really cannot manage them, left 15 marks blank, I didn't even read those questions, can you believe it? This is my worst math paper I ever did in my entire 19 years of life. As for my fundamentals of math paper, I told myself to attempt all the questions since I didn't for my first paper. And I did it, attempted all, but no time to think as well, so left the last question black. It's proving question, I really have no idea how to do it, I don't even have any idea on where to start. NEED TO WORK VERY HARD FOR MY CORES TOO. Please, just let me pass all my papers for this mid terms....please.......I promise I will work hard, I promise!

Let's put all the school work away, I went for dinner and movie with shunyu and yingjie at tiong bahru after my last paper. We had subway as we got the coupon, I had the chicken and bacon meal set. I JUST LOVE THIER COOKIES!!! I had double chocolate chip and a flavour that I've never seen in subway previously when I dine in there, and it's raspberry cheesecake cookies. It's really special, not bad, worth trying. After the dinner, we had a lot of time to spare so we went to the arcade. I didn't want to play but still end up playing. We played bishi-bashi and basketball. Playing the basketball machine reminds me of the days when I play netball and I suddenly miss netball so badly. I MISS NETBALL, especially the shooting, without any stress of course. I got to aim and shoot while playing the basketball machine, we played for quite a few rounds, so got this tiring feel. That feeling is so similar to netball.....especially when I got the shooting feel back. REALLY MISS NETBALL BADLY. :(

When it's about time, we went for our movie - Johnny English Reborn. Finally watching it after so long. People around me are talking about it, saying that it is hilarious etc. But I dunno why I only find it VERY funny at the end, when English finally realized who the mole really was. A bit lag right? But I dunno leh, just didn't feel that is funny...but kinda lame at the front. Maybe I am too depressed about school and dunno what is happiness and laughter....-.- Or maybe I am one of a kind, with a very high threshold to trigger myself to laugh. Haha, 低笑点. If that's really the case, then I really need funny and humorous people in my life? People who will make me laugh? That's very hard I guess.....I think I met about 1 or 2 people like that?

Later going out for a swim with qinning and having lunch too. I'm gonna enjoy myself to the max before I head to my lecture notes, AGAIN. Oh no, the wind is blowing again and is drizzling now. BETTER DON'T RAIN LATER!

And I realized I really need to study in school so that I won't be distracted easily. At home, I will be distracted my things on my table, television, my brother, food and 有的没的. So ouf of 4 day-school week, maybe I will spend 2 days staying back in school to study, till the library closes? Good thing will be that I can study? Bad thing will be I won't be having home-cooked food for dinner, this also means that I will be spending more money. But I guess is worth it? I'll see how it goes. Or got any study tips to share? Those that can help me to stay focus and able to digest my notes better? :)

After attending SHINee's concert, I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE. Not just minho and taemin, but ALL 5 of them. I just admire them. to. the. max. Why? All 5 of them are so talented. They are so young, around my age yet they can be so successful in their music career. Not forgetting all 5 of them are good looking in their special way.

SHINee
Minho
Key
Jonghyun
Taemin 
Onew

Anyway, these photos are taken quite some time ago, last year? They all got new haircut already. I think Onew got a new haircut, he got 'bangs' for his fringe, I think I saw it on twitter the other day, but don't seems to be able to find it now. I like onew's 'bangs'. I'm thinking of changing my lock screen wallpaper from the current xiaozhu's photo to minho's photo (the first one above). Should I? Hmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment