Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last day of freedom

Yup, today is the last day of my holiday, school starts tomorrow. Excited, worried and nervous. It will be a brand new chapter of my life, I hope and wish that everything will be smooth. Okay, if there's problems, let me overcome it smoothly too.....just hope for the better.

With no close friends around me, I seem so helpless and less lively. I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone. Don't worry, everything will be fine, time will solve everything, I hope. New chapter of life also means new friends right? I hope more new friends will come along in my chapters.....

Today went to get the necessities for school, stationery. It's really a long time since I study, the momentum must start to build up, like NOW?!?!?! If not, die har.......Other than that, I went to kissjane, both at bugis and city link, to try clothes. Haha, green skater dress is really nice! TTR must have backorder for that please! I pray hard for that! However, if there's no backorder, it is also a good thing, I can save up the money. I really need to cut down my spending on clothes as the expenses for university is quite huge, both transportation and food. My monthly income from tuition is hardly enough for me. But clothes are just so irresistable! Especially NICE and PRETTY clothes. Just take it as an investment? Wah, but cannot keep on using that reason.....it will no longer be a reason but an excuse. Worst still, when I buy new clothes, I need to find ways to not let my mum knows about it. Troublesome huh? Haha. Only can let her know once in a blue moon.........

1 comment:

  1. hey shi hui, all the best in your new sch term =) don't wry, you'll have a really awesome time :) -jia ying ^^

    ReplyDelete