Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

21/06/2011:
I had a gathering with NAKED after work at Everything with Fries @ holland village. We had dinner together and chat at the same time. I had the Battered fish sandwich with curry straight cut fries. It's not my first time dining here, my first time was with michelle and shunyu. We had the salmon in a cup as the main which I think it's too expensive for the small portion that they gave and the taste is weird too. Not very nice.

Looks appealing, taste GOOD too! I like the fish! No fishy taste and is smooth too, though it kinda break into pieces when being picked up. 
Straight cut fries are awesome! 
Anyway, so after we had our dinner, something weird happened. One moment, everyone seems to look towards my direction, something is behind me. Thus, I turned around and saw the waitress holding a tart with a  lighted candle on it. I was wondering.....for who? No one at our table is having her birthday today.......because of the wind they need to lit the candle again, I was puzzled cause they are really going to place the tart on out table. Then I realized, it's for me.......-.- Didn't see it coming, and there goes.....'Happy Birthday day to you.....' I was really surprised. Other than the nutella tart (I forgot to take a photo of that!) I got a dairy from NAKED too. The dairy is really pretty with a vintage feel. Love the vintage style! But it's not just a diary, it contains lovely photos and messages from NAKED! Also got a necklace which is supplied by qinning but NAKED shared the cost. Really appreciate what they did for me. Thanks! After that, we took a group photo too.

See the vintage colour and design?
Even the sides are so creative!
Thanks all!
Thanks all!
So it was a surprising night for me. But that was not all. I borrowed qinning's plain tee for tomorrow's medical checkup. When I reached home, I opened up the presents and then checked the plain tee if it fits me. When I was about to pull it out of the bag, I saw another bag in it and it was hidden and wrapped up by the plain tee. IT WAS ANOTHER PRESENT. Of course, this is definitely from qinning. Again, another surprise, didn't know she will put it there. I opened it and WOW, it was the swallow top that she bought for her blogshop. It is really VERY PRETTY! Love it!

Love the prints! Can you see the necklace qinning gave me?
Wah, really, what a night! This year's birthday is the best one ever I have in my entire 19 years of life. Filled with surprises. First it was from michelle and wan, now it's from NAKED. Thank you everyone! :)

If you are interested in buying the swallow top and also looking for more pretty clothes and accessories, do hop to http://apparelize.livejournal.com/ and have a look. The swallow top will be launched today (22/06/2011) at 8pm. Join the mailing list for updates and promotions too! Shop away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment