Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my 19th birthday today (14 June). Time really files and I am almost 20. I feel kinda old already. I mean it, 20! I hope my life will be more exciting and smooth too. I'm not saying that it's not exciting and smooth now, I just wish that it will be better in the future.

Today started work well, everything was fine till the end of the day. Things start to crop up last minute and I have to do so many things last minute! Worst still, I even need to cab down to CPF building to help my boss to submit a form. This is ridiculous! I am just a 19 year old young adult and you want me to go to this building to submit a form? How would I know where it is? Nevermind, since I am here to work, I just accept it. Just do it then. After a while, she even wanted me to go settle some bill at american express which is near CK tang I suppose? She is the one who say that the two places are not some where near to each other. So since she knows that, what for ask me to go these two places to do errands after my working hours? Also, I am not sure if my boss will pay me for settling his bills. Furthermore, am I suppose to cab back home which I can claim or take mrt or bus home and pay the transportation fee myself? All these things started to appear in my mind and makes me feel so sick on this very special day of mine. Why? In the end, I just say I dunno the places and she just say she will do it herself instead of asking me to do it. Well, I do feel kinda guilty as I didn't help her but can she understand how I feel when she asked me to do such errands? It's really a pain.

So I didn't need to do anything errands but my day is just gone because of this incident. Luckily, Michelle called and she intended to gave me a surprise but failed in the end, also because of her. This is so funny. Normally if you were to give a birthday surprise, you are to collect the cake and go find the person without him or her knowing right? But since surprise is failed, michelle has no choice but to call me and ask me to go to crystal jade to collect my cakes and go find her at the warehouse. I was controlling myself not to laugh when collecting the cake. Worst still, I still need to check if the name on the cupcakes are correct and the numbers of candles are correct too. EPIC! So I collected my birthday cake and cabbed down to warehouse to find michelle and wan and celebrated my birthday with them.

This is my birthday cupcakes from Michelle! They are so cute and pretty!

Before arranging, still in a box
Before arranging, still in the box
Before arranging, still in a box
After some arrangement

With the candles, 1 big one, 9 small ones, :)
And of course, with the Happy Birthday on....
Lit the candles! Ready to sing Birthday song! It's been a long time since I blow candles on my birthday. 
After the blowing-of-candles, we headed down to Jurong point for my birthday cum dinner treat. We had pizza hut.

New drinks on menu - minty mint and strawberry paradise. And true, strawberry paradise taste better.
FOOD!
Chicken fusili pasta, which I shared with michelle, ok only.....
Turkey bacon pizza, small, thin crust, I like this one
Cheesy Mussels, love the cheese! Captain's catch pizza, which cheese crust, not bad. Beef lasagna, wan had this, which he loves. 
I was very full after the meal. I had a great time today at the meal, nice chatting and eating with them. This year's birthday is so special and unique because of them. THANK YOU MICHELLE AND WAN! They are just like my big brother and sister. I am the eldest in the family, so I do not have the chance to be dote by elder sisters or brothers. After working here and got to know them, they are just my big brother and sister who will be there taking care of me, helping me and guiding me along the way. I'm glad to have them as my friend, teacher aka shifu and brother and sister. I will definitely remember them even after I graduated from the company because they gave me a lot of memorable memories. I really appreciate all the things they had done for me. Thank you once again.

Hais, forgot to take photos with them! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment