Monday, June 13, 2011

Enjoyment

08/06/2011:
I went out with yingjie to catch a movie - Kungfu Panda 2 at causeway point. There's a huge change at causeway point as it is undergoing renovation, sure will be a crowded place after the renovation. The movie is so funny! The story line is really touching also, especially the part when Po found out about his parents and his past. I can get easily touched by such scenes. I learned something from Po through this movie, the skill of INNER PEACE. I have to tolerate and this skill will definitely be useful if you were to work in Bunalun. *INNER PEACE* We had lunch at banquet, I ate this hotplate chicken noodle, looks good and tastes good.


Furthermore, it's only $4.50!
After our lunch, we have nothing much to do, so decided to catch another movie, Insidious. The cathay at causewaypoint don't have this movie so we went to yishun. We are so blur, went into Northpoint then found out that cinema is not in the mall but the building next to it. We got to know it after asking the service counter, so embarrassed. We went over to the building next to Northpoint and bought our tickets. We were really excited and scared at the same time cause it's a horror movie afterall. I heard from tzumi that is really nice so went for it. It was really VERY SCAR but exciting at the same time. It is till the extend that I even perspired in the cold cinema. I call this 冒冷汗. After the show, yingjie kept on saying that she won't be able to sleep, will have nightmare.....and it was my fault. Haha, but I really didn't know that she is that timid. But at least she went into the cinema and watched the movie......

10/06/2011:
I worked till about 8.30pm as the next day there's catering so need to wash the cups to prepare for the catering. Of course, there's a machine that helps us to wash the cups but the process is just way too slow, so took quite some time. After that, met elena as she came all the way to visit me at work though she didn't see me at work. I had a great time with her that day. She treated my Cold Rock ice cream for my coming birthday. It was my first time eating Cold Rock, I had chocolate mint + bubblegum ice cream with brownie. The bubblegum ice cream is really special, not bad afterall. We chatted for some time and laughed a lot too, our conversation was funny as a lot are so random chats. Though I don't really know elena VERY well, but she is really a nice and warm person whom I think is really worth befriending. I'm glad to know her as a friend. We took bus 106 and she alighted at the clementi station. Even on the bus, funny incidents happened! Interesting day! Before she alighted she gave me a birthday present, I was surprised to receive it cause I thought she already gave me one at Cold Rock.


Elena even made a card for me, so sweet of her!
I had Cold Rock for the first time and now, also because of her, I get to eat Famous Amos cookie for the first time too. I had quite a lot of first time that day. Please don't say I am sua-gu...cause everyone always have their first time right? Haha. This is also my first birthday present for this year. I really appreciate the gift and really many thanks, elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment