Thursday, June 2, 2011

7th Dental Appointment

Today went to the clinic to remove my stitch and the process took about 1 minute or even less then that. I just laid there, the dentist cut something in my mouth pulled out something and ask me to rinse my mouth. He gave me a special kind of syringe which I can use it to clean the hole at the back of my mouth so that no food will be stuck in there. But I need not use to forever as the hole will disappear in about 1 week or 1 month. I cannot remember what the dentist said but as long as it disappear, it is good enough. Haha.

And..........*YAY*, booked the plane tickets to taiwan just now and I get to leave earlier due to the changes in dates as the price of the plane tickets are too expensive now. And the countdown to taiwan trip starts today, 28 days to go. HEEHEE, must continue to control and not buy any clothes this month, need save up for taiwan trip......so EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment