Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥ Ice cream ♥

I love desserts and pastry, really love them so much. They can be cakes, bread, chocolates and the list goes on.

Ever since I started working at Bunalun, I got to know this place which sells unique ice cream, the Daily Scoop, just a few store away from Bunalun. I like that concept of the shop especially the prints on the walls which make the whole shop so lively, suitable for young and old to hang out, even family too. What I like the most about this shop is the variety of ice cream it serves, really a lot and unique too. I tried their ice cream with brownie and waffle, not that fantastic but worth to try. So I really recommend the ice cream there. The flavours I like are: Green tea with red bean, Utterly Avocado, Honey Vanilla, Hei! Sesame, Durian (this flavour is a must try for durian lover!).

I bought 2 tubs of ice cream from Daily Scoop on 24/05/2011 for my family to try. Each tub cost $9.50. I bought the Hei! Sesame and Green tea with red bean.




Other than that I also love another place's ice cream. It's Island Creamery. As compared to Daily Scoop though the ice cream there are not that unique and the choices are lesser too, but the sides which go with their ice cream are fantastic. On 20/05/2011, I went Island Creamery with Shunyu after work. I ordered nutella ice cream with brownie while Shunyu ordered nutella ice cream with larva cake. The brownie and larva cake are pipping hot and are really fantastic as compared to Daily Scoop's. I LOVE their sides there. Other than these two, there are apple pie and waffle to choose from too.



No comments:

Post a Comment