Thursday, May 26, 2011

Da Paolo Gastronomia

11/05/2011, Wednesday:
Michelle's aunt from the noodle shop came and looked for her and bought her a Da Paolo's cake, the nutella cake. She didnt have it in the end gave it to me. I had it for breakfast today, it's good, but don't really have much surprise as it seems just like another chocolate cake to me.




I bought a chocolate mint cake the other day and had it after work. It contains some liquor, not bad, the minty taste is not as strong as i expected. 




Got 2 free masks from the seller whom i bought hydrating face lotion from. I tried the hydrating one which is the yellow packet last week. It was my first time having mask, feel refreshing and the mask is really wet seems like there's lots of 'good stuff' soaked in it and be transferred to my face, haha. The pink one is for whitening, will try it some other day. 



14/05/2011, Saturday:
Off with shunyu, managed to do that as we need to go ntu's tea party session. The talk is not very good as the speakers are boring, cannot really catch what they are talking about but luckily the last speaker made up for those previous ones. 

Then we went to meet tzumi at dhoby ghaut and tzumi had just-asia for lunch. Shunyu and i didnt have any cos we had buffet at ntu before that. We sat there for 2-3 hours to discuss and plan about the taiwan trip which we will be going in july. SO EXCITED ABOUT IT! But still, got 1 and a half months to go.......

After the planning, we went plaza singapura for dinner at Ajisen. It's my first time dining there but heard quite a few people saying that their ramen is good. And the truth is, it is good. I had the spicy ramen:


Shunyu had the curry ramen:


We had dessert too, it's ice cream pancake. I think i saw this in You're beautiful, the korean drama, theirs are much bigger as the ice cream in the pancake is so much more as compared to those below. I had the green tea flavour ice cream pancake. Shunyu wanted the red bean one, but item 86 already so she had the green tea flavour too. Not bad, i like it, but it will be better if there is more ice cream filling.



Actually out set meal consists of a side dish too, but i forgot to take a photo of it! T.T Nevermind, i will definitely dine in there again as the food is nice and price is still acceptable. 

17/05/2011:
I told michelle about how good is the cake from Da Paolo, so after work we went to Da Paolo to buy some cake. I chose the Mango Mousse instead of cake as I want to try how the taste is like. I brought it home and shared it with my brother, not bad, he likes it too. 




I love the colour too! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment