Tuesday, January 13, 2009

O level results

Got my results yesterday, i'm satisfied with it. It gave me two surprises, one which is my english got A and my combine humanities also got an A. These two are the subjects that i am very WEAK in, but most probably due to luck, i got A.
Now the most difficult part, which JC to choose. Once i decided this JC to go, but will 心动to that JC, which i think most of you will know which one. I know i shouldn't 以貌取人, or should i say 以貌取校? haha, the school looks old, but is a good one? The other one is new but not as good, but students there seemed fine. There is one who got 8 points ( i think haven minus bonus point) went there le, so HOW??? Some advice? Cause i am a person that cannot decide de...once decided, will change my mind, unless i am sure i want it.....ADVICE PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment