Sunday, January 11, 2009

blur me...

Really dunno what the hell am i doing. The second and third day of my work as an official cashier were good, cause my declaration of the money at the end of the day was balance for both days. So until now, there isn't any extra or short money i collected or gave away. BUT, the these two days, i during the calculation of the money at the end of the day, there is just ONE problem. ONE STUPID PROBLEM. I cannot count the money i had correctly. Pathetic. I dunno what am i doing. Cashier job was well done, as i collected the correct amount of money, and gave the change correctly. But when is time to go home and need to count the total amount of money i have, I JUST CANNOT COUNT THEM CORRECTLY! *Argh* The second day, which is yesterday, i counted $200++ more, now still dunno where the problem lies, but in the end, is correct. The third day, which is today, i counted wrongly again, the amount was even more, exactly $900 more. And i knew where i counted wrongly. I counted 10 ten dollar twice and still marked it as $1000, the third time which is the time when i found i counted wrongly, extra $900, i then realised that it should be $100. =.=""" Counted TWICE still can count wrongly, what is wrong with me? X.X
Tomorrow is the big day, just hope everything will turn out fine. FINE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment