Saturday, January 10, 2009

My very own....

After the 3 days of training at the centre, my 1st day of work back at the ntuc yesterday was a nervous one for me. Because now i got my very own FairPrice name tag as their staff, my very own counter and my very own cashier ID and password. Yesterday was my first day to work alone as a cashier, i got the control of everything at the counter; packing, collecting money, scanning etc. But the chief cashier gave me a counter that has a neighbour de, so that if i got any problems (which i do, like about 3 like that?), i can ask her immediately.
At the end of my work, i need to count the money, arrange them neatly and make a declaration. This declaration will show whether the cash is balance, which means any short or extra money, and the total NETS i account today etc. If there is a short of money, i need to pay up, if there is extra, i still need to give a reason for it. So how do i fair yesterday? Isit balance? I was very nervous that it wouldn't balance and need to pay up all that, but LUCKILY, it was BALANCE!!! Really a good news for me, 1st time doing all by myself and was a balance. I hope it will also be a balance for the future. Today i start work at 5pm, is a night shift, work till 10pm. This will also be my 1st time doing a night shift....
Oh and i went AJC's open house yesterday. The school looks like the old BBSS, the school is around 20 years old, so will be going for PRIME sooner or later? Other than that, the facilities are quite fully equipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment