Thursday, January 15, 2009

terrifying.....O.O

Today, i had an incident. This incident could have cause me to lost my SIGHT. Sigh...i was so freaked out after that. Kept thinking, thinking and thinking. If it is higher, my right eye would have gone BLIND. BLIND SHIHUI!!! Do you know how serious is that? sigh.
If you all have noticed, there is a hanger that holds the plastic bag in fairprice. This hanger got two metal arms that are straight out to hang the plastic bag. So i was just scanning some groceries and then i was putting in a bag of oranges. As i was doing that, an orange rolled out and dropped on the floor. I went down to picked it IMMEDIATELY (so there is speed and the impact was hard). *THUD* The part below my right HIT on the TIP metal arm. Omg, shihui, what the hell are you doing? Now, that part is like swollen and that is a wound.
If the arm is higher, or i went down a bit, JUST A BIT lower, the arm will HIT INTO MY RIGHT EYE. And i will go blind. BLIND. blind. SHIHUI!!! Freaked out!!! Pek chek...why i like that. I am so scared, going BLIND is scary. shihui har, MUST be CAREFUL. NO MORE NEXT TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment