Sunday, August 10, 2008

MTV Asia awards

MTV Asia awards, <台湾最受欢迎歌手>.........

罗志祥!!!

haha, i didnt know it was him until Jeremy told me. I bet this was a very good birthday present for him from his fans. This is a video when he receives this award...

He still learning English, so not really clear, this is what he said....

"My English is bad but I'll try to speak English. Thank you MTV. Thank you EMI Capitol. Thank you my fans. Thank you my father and mother. All of you, thank you very much, thank you. Aku cinta padamu!(it's Bahasa, in English means: I love you"

This video his about his wrap up celebration for Hot Shot <篮球火>, is quite funny, especially the part with 吴尊, have a look.
About the parrot, I sort of quite scared of it, cause dun really like the feeling of it on my hand or whatsoever. But i finally got over it and get it in my hand, haha...







haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment