Saturday, August 2, 2008

Great Accomplishment for me

This week qinning said she got FOUR! swimming lessons (佩服,佩服), so cannot accompany me for swimming. Which means, i wont be able to exercise this week. So i decided to go myself, but the last time i asked my mum whether i can go swimming on my own, she dun allow, she say not safe.....but yesterday, i still went up to her and asked her the 'SURE NO' question. To my surprise, she allowed me to go swimming on my own. Lucky i got ask her, if not will lose this chance again.
Went to swim ALONE for the first time.....it was really boring, no one to talk to, but sort of relaxing, can be alone for a while, reflecting on what i have done these few days. Relaxing but tiring. As i have mentioned earlier, no one to talk to, this means i will spend less time resting and swim more. Worst still, there were quite a lot of children learning swimming yesterday, so either ends will be occupied, and quite hard for me to find a place to rest. Therefore for sometimes, i need to swim for three or four laps then can find a place to rest. I counted and had swam for about 32 laps. This is a lot for me, didnt know i can swim that much. For the first time, Great accomplishment, *claps*....haha.
I loved the yesterday's weather, so fine and sunny. Definitely got a good tan! But of course didnt swim at 2 or 3 plus la, too glaring.....bad for skin too.....haha...
The 球爱大战 (beach.ball.babe.) ended yesterday, only 20 episode, but i think is just right. Short and sweet. I think this show is quite nice, but most of the time are those wooing, loving parts, should have more of those volleyball training or competitions scenes.
Finally, the preparation for the chalet is almost done, everything is okay. But something serious happened yesterday, almost got into a serious trouble, but thanks to a good-hearted soul, pulled us out of the trouble. Whoever that person is, really a BIG THANK YOU!!! I will make sure such a thing wont happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment