Saturday, July 26, 2008

The horror movie 'Prom Night'

Went to watch 'Prom Night' yesterday, it was okay. I sort of really agree that it is a 1 star movie. The plot was quite simple, but the horror parts really gave me heart attack. I am frightened not to the extend of screaming, but just after the horror parts, my heart will be beating very fast. This movie is the first horror movie i watched in a cinema, maybe next time i will try watching a true HORROR movie, as in ghost, vampire all those in cinema.

小猪's 残酷舞台DVD is finally here!!! POPULAR called me to inform me and i immediately went and bought it the next day. The covering is so SPECIAL! It is sort of his logo, the CD cover is a shape of a diamond, look so cool lo!!! I haven watch it, maybe watch it tomorrow. Anyway, it should be very nice, as this is what小猪said, '我没有想到我第一次卖DVD会比我的唱片好卖,整个人有被吓到。我听说那些本来不支持我的,或不喜欢我的,看了DVD就开始喜欢我,所以很谢谢他们。'
Cool right?
This is another day i had with this parrot. I now then realised birds also have eyelid, but theirs are not like ours. Ours is move from top to bottom, but theirs got two, one on top, one below. That means the two eyelid will come together when it closes its eye. Still cant figure out whether isit a male or female, seem to have no special parts for me to identify....*u*
See the eyelid? There are two of them!!!See? That's the reason i cant know its sex! haha.....=D

No comments:

Post a Comment