Saturday, July 19, 2008

a NEW MEMBER in my family...

OMG!!! Can you believe this?!?!?!? I got a new member in my family, maybe, cannot confirm right now....but i hope so....

You must be thinking who is the new member in my family, not a baby brother or sister =.=, not a baby cousin, or even a god-brother or sister....the new member is an IT. IT is a little PARROT!!!

I didnt buy it, nor is a present, we are sort of lucky and got this parrot today. It was like that...

My sister was doing her homework at her table this morning and suddenly she heard a chirping sound...she turned around and saw a green little parrot standing outside our window. When she stood up, the parrot didnt move, just stayed there and chirped. She shouted that there is a parrot outside the window. I was in the other room and could also hear the chirping sound, so went for a look. There was indeed a parrot and is up to my mum to CATCH it. She stretched her hand towards the parrot and tried to get hold of the parrot, but FAILED. But, that parrot was kinda stupid, normally they will fly away, but this parrot flew into my house and flew into my room. We are like screaming like mad, that parrot just FLEW IN!!! My mum followed the parrot and ta-da~~, got the parrot.

We dun have any cage for this parrot, but we have an unused fish tank, quite big, so decided to have the parrot there. This parrot is those small ones, cant really fly that high, so should be someone's. My mum said if the owner is looking for this parrot, we must return it back to the owner, cant keep it just like that, because it isnt ours in the first place.

This parrot is so cute, but the problem is, it will chirp and if it chirp in the night, my parents will have a hard time as their room is just next to the fish tank. I really hope that we can keep this parrot.....

CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment