Thursday, August 28, 2008

Phew....

Finally can have a short break from prelims.....so tired, if you give me any wish now, i will wish to sleep forever and ever and ever and ever......but i know is IMPOSSIBLE....
Life have to go on and have to face the reality.....
My ESPON 0printer is sort of spoilt? Because i just cant print or photocopy anything, the problem detected by the computer: Parts of the printer's life span is up, need to get it replaced. I was like HUH?!?!?!?!? O.O Printer parts also have life span? I thought printer will only spoil if the gears are rusty or something....does anyone of you encounter such a problem? If you did, can tell me how to get it fix or something? I didnt replace the whatever parts, got the new HP printer out from the storeroom. It was a free gift when i bought my computer. Quite good, still got a fax machine, which can fax and receive calls.....
Tomorrow is the sports carnival, hope it wont rain....really want to play captain's ball. The bad part is that is until 3pm, damm late....

No comments:

Post a Comment