Saturday, August 4, 2007

FunnY....

Something special happened. Those from other classes may not know, but those from 3e3 and 3e4 should know. The LSY, haha. I am so *SURPRISED*, i bet shunyu also felt that way too. (sorry for posting this, because this is really special? =D ) I saw her *BLUSHING*, her cheek are PINK in colour.....haha.

Miss lim is like so OPEN? I dunno how to say, normally teachers dun encourage this, but just because of 3e4's request of showing the folder, she cooperated! WOW!!! I can see that she likes to joke, and she's quite funny too. Just feel that i have no pressure having her as my English teacher. So relaxed, just like a FRIEND to me!!! SO, i hope other students can respect her in class, so that she can maintain this image. As i knew you all wouldn't want to see the ANGRY side of hers. I experienced it before, really scary, therefore if you still want Miss lim to be a 'friend' of yours, dun test her PATIENCE!!!

On thursday after my netball training, qinning, josephine and i were on the way out of the school and saw Miss lim walking to her car. We were already outside of the school, near the school gate, then i suggested, "Why not we try to flag Miss lim? when her car is turning out and going to go pass us, we raise our hands and try to flag her?" They agreed. The plan went on, we did what we planned and she didnt stop......*OBVIOUSLY...*she waved at us then went off. HAHAHA, i was like thinking of her stopping the car lo, cause that day i was damn TIRED. I think this will only happen in my DREAMS....

That's all for this week, and i am going to end off this post with the picture of my bag i bought last week, due to qinning's request and a video to share, MUST WATCH!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment