Sunday, July 29, 2007

mEtAmOrPhOsIs (2)

I forgot one thing, something funny during my search for the bag.
Tzumi and i went into trendy zone to look for bag. After looking, i finally got two bag in mind. Then problem come liao, i dunno which one to choose. The WHITE one or the WHITE + BROWN one? *let's see......*
I took both bag and take turns to try them on. I took the WHITE one and look in the mirror. *hmm, quite good*
Then i took the WHITE + BROWN one and look in the mirror.
*hmm, quite good also*

I asked tzumi: which one better? WHITE or WHITE + BROWN?
tzumi: both also good, but the WHITE + BROWN one look nicer
salesgirl: yupp, the WHITE + BROWN one is nicer, the WHITE one too white le

But i really quite like the WHITE one, but i also like the WHITE + BROWN one......*HAIZ* so took the WHITE one and try it on, then took the WHITE + BROWN one and try it on too. Like tzumi said, i repeated these actions for ABOUT 5 TIMES!!!! Tzumi is like sitting there laughing me lo, she say is up to me to choose, your choice must not make you regret de. *ARGH...HEADACHE*
After much CONSIDERATION, i finally bought the WHITE + BROWN one. *phew* finally, got the bag, haha, i really had a hard time to decide.........yupps that's all......

No comments:

Post a Comment