Sunday, July 29, 2007

mEtAmOrPhOsIs

*WOW*, Metamorphosis concert was *NICE*, i like all the performances, but the choir's performance should be more, it will be even better!!! I think this concert was really a SUCCESS!!! My favourite part was the Malay dance, drama and the band's performance.
The show ended at about 4.30pm, and after that i went bishan junction 8 with tzumi, because i went there to get my THIRD EAR HOLE!!! All along i thought my mum wont let me and my sister to get the third ear hole, but recently i just found out that my sister got the third ear hole.

I asked her: eh? yougot third ear hole? mum let us have the third one meh?
She replied: ya, you dunno meh? i got this a long time ago.....
*WHAT?!?!?!* I double confirm with my mum and finally got the time to get my third ear hole. I also bought a SHOULDER BAG!!!! My family wanted me to choose a thing that i like for my birthday present at a budget of $30, and i choose until now still haven decide. SO, i decide to shop again for my birthday present and finally bought something that i wanted. The original price of the bag is $39.90, and it is at 20% discount, so i bought it at $31.90. I think is quite 值得, the design is nice and not too big or small. *GREAT DEAL*
After all that, we went looking around for clothes. Then,

I asked tzumi: know you for so long didnt see you wear sleeveless shirt before leh.
tzumi: ok, lets choose a sleeves shirt then try. you must also try hor.

Then, we choose a tube each and went in to try. haha, i look so ugly in the tube lo, so dun dare to wear it out of the fitting room. Then,

tzumi: why not you change back then come over my fitting room to see me in the tube?

So i went over and saw her in the tube. She demanded me to change and let her have a look too. i changed and showed her. The tube we tried are of the same design but different colour, mine is YELLOW, hers is PINK. This is so fun, trying clothes, haha, maybe next time can go out with shunyu and jiaying also to try clothes. HEEHEE~~
After all the shopping, its around 6.30pm, so went home. I had SUSHI for dinner, *YUMYUM*. I made all my sushi myself, although they are made of cheap and simple ingredients, not like those in sakae sushi, they are still DELICIOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment