Saturday, July 14, 2007

HaRRy pOtTeR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about the movie , booked the tickets, and going to watch it next tuesday......*YAY* I just hope that i dont have much homework that day.

I heard from qinning, that shiya say the movie is not really nice. I also read some articles in the internet that this movie SUCKS!!! Is that so?!?!?! They said there was not much action and the camera didnt even have a close up!!!! And also, they said that the camera only have two views, didnt change the position of the camera. Plus, they said maybe it's due to the new director, David Yates, and wanted to have the old director back. BUT , no matter what, i would still want to watch it, all those magical things are so interesting!!!!!! Still have three more days to go, before i can watch it.......will wait patiently.....*v*

The officail website for this movie is http://www.harrypotterorderofthephoenix.com/,
you can get infomations, wallpapers from this website, and even games!!! I came across two clips about this movie and wanted to share:


I am just wondering who is this person???
Maybe i haven read finish the book, so haven come across this character. Those who know, can tell me the name of this character? As in the name in the story.....Thanks!!!
That's all, *EXCITED* to watch movie.........

No comments:

Post a Comment